Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Ultrasonik Pictures

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Alan Gesic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2003
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.ultrasonikpictures.com

    Check out their website. They're having a premiere of their first film at the Tyneside cinema in Newcastle Wed 25th Feb. I've got an invite to the invitation only do. Roulette sounds waay coool.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got an invite to the invitation only do.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL

    Gonna dangle it in front of us then?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    We want invites, Alan.

    Me, Kev, and the whole STF crew. Make it so!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member richyreay's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So Alan, where were you? I didn't see you there?

    Which company do you work for?

    Rich (the director)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Alan Gesic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2003
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alrighty richy. You're quite right that I wasn't there, I did hear that it all went swimmingly for you though. I'd like to be working for a company, you'll let us all know if there are any worthwhile jobs at ultrasonik. I thought all the press release material you'd produced was very glossy and polished. You must have had quite a windfall from NFM, either that or you know some generous venture capitalists. I particularly liked the section you yourself penned on the origins of russian roulette, very informative, though I don't understand why you found it necessary to sign it at the end. Touch of the Garth Marenghi about that.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Hmmmm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •